Friday 26 April 2013

Hi everyone!

Hi! This is a blog for me to write about things I've seen in the natural world. I spend a lot of my free time watching wildlife, especially birds, and trying to learn more about it through my observations. Writing about my sightings will help me remember them, and hopefully if other people read them they will write me comments and tell me their own sightings! I don't know many other people who are interested in wildlife so I would love to hear about things other people have seen.

I'm no great shakes at photography so I probably won't use many photos on this blog, though maybe a couple of sketches might make their way in.

If anyone reading this has their own nature blog, or knows of any, link them to me so I can follow them!

Cheers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment